The LCR (Least Cost Routing) section allows fine tuning the slaves trunks usage accordingl to the price and quality. By default, the slave uses default trunks for each destination in order to present this feature as simply as possible.
Displays all available destination routes alphabetically.
(ex. A, B, C, D...)
- Destination Group:
Further description of selected route. Displays destinations by proper, mobile, etc. number
- Special Service
- 48 States
- Toll Free
- Primary/Secondary/Tertiary Trunk:
Select trunks to be used for the desired destination
(ex. Voip trunk)
- Default Trunks: All System calls go through the trunks defined here
- MiniLCR: Overrides 'Default Trunks' and sets a specific trunk for a destination
- Trunks: Overrides 'Settings: Default Trunks'
- Routes: Overrides 'Settings: MiniLCR'